making a list...checking it twice...seeing who is naughty and nice...forget santa, I wish the Smuckers would be coming to our town. You are always invited.
Back 52 years little boy were made of--Frogs and snails And puppy-dogs' tails, That's what little boys were made of. Now with our ever changing world there are new items from your list.
9 comments:
The contents of a boy's pocket, of course....
or since you have a boy, perhaps the contents of your purse/diaper bag?
stuff that has come out of pockets in your washer or dryer?
your making Christmas presents with all those things?
your is really you're (oops)
making a list...checking it twice...seeing who is naughty and nice...forget santa, I wish the Smuckers would be coming to our town. You are always invited.
Sounds like what I'd find under my van seats... But I like the pockets/laundry idea too!
How about things that were inserted into a child's nose (or mouth)?
this may be a long shot -- the things you're packing for your trip to the Smucker's for christmas!! (wink, wink)
-- cindy
Back 52 years little boy were made of--Frogs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys were made of.
Now with our ever changing world there are new items from your list.
Post a Comment