Monday, November 8, 2010

Random & Weird Tidbits

Sometimes when I'm in a public place, I like to "people watch". It's fun to imagine what their conversations are, or where they're going & coming from, or ascribe random personality traits in my mind.

I'm sure that I've been the subject of the same sort of game! I wonder if anyone has ever guessed these random, weird, and useless tidbits about ME? :)

1. Every time I pluck my eyebrows, I sneeze.
2. I always drink milk with my pizza.
3. I can catch a housefly with my bare hand.
4. When a cold front is coming in, I get really hungry.
5. I'm oddly diligent about flossing, and I brush my teeth about 6 times a day.
6. Ninety-eight percent of my sneezes are "multiples"... usually 7 or 8 in a row!
7. I have a "freckle" in the iris of my right eye.

4 comments:

Adam Pratt said...

I'm with ya on the pizza and milk, what a FANTASTIC combination!!

But this "cold front in Texas" business? That part made me laugh out loud. ;-)

anna w said...

I didn't know any of those, Miss Swift Hand. Also that is some impressive sneezing. Fritz sneezes in multiples but not so high.

faith said...

Heather Bryant is the only other person i know with an eye freckle, and i love looking at both of your eye freckles!

I inherited the cold front hungers from you, sis.

=) you're blog just looks so good all the time.

Abby said...

I brush my teeth and floss like you do...we must be cousins. I pray for you when I brush my teeth and wonder if we are brushing at the same time! :D