Evelyn plays dress-up with her cousin Jessica.
Truman and his younger cousin, Graham, talk sports.
At the first part of our visit, my sweet sister, Faith, flew up to Michigan to join us. It was great fun having her with us. One of our favorite things was making snow sculptures (a rare art form that Brad's mom wonderfully excells at!) in the back yard. Turns out, Faith is quite talented as well!
Faith and Jenny, on Christmas Day
Can you imagine being a kid and having this kind of fun at your grandparents' house? Evelyn and John slid down the mattresses over and over for a good hour.
I like the picture above, even though it isn't necessarily good photography, because you can tell that Evie is just zooming down the "slide"!
And here, you see, someone had the idea to put plastic grocery bags on the kiddos to help reduce the friction, thereby allowing them to travel faster. They were like greased pigs!
Thanks so much, Grandma and Grandpa, for hosting us for such a long time. We had a great time, and were delighted to be with you for Christmas!
3 comments:
Why do I think Brad was responsible for the plastic bags?
Love the plastic overalls. I'm glad you got to play in the snow.
Jenny, so great to see you and Faith. Hope you had a great Christmas and I am glad to see that you survived the long car trip.
Post a Comment