Are they serious? Or could it be a joke? Would a company really spend the money to have a huge "joke" sign placed above their building?
Maybe those of you who have (or have had) teenagers can enlighten me. Do they really fall into a category of natural disasters?
If so, we've got to take some serious steps in intervention, and they must begin now.
3 comments:
I think that sign is hilarious. I do think they mean it to be funny, but I also think it probably means they insure teenage drivers. Lots of insurance companies won't insure drivers under 18, or sometimes even under 25. That's my guess. (Love your blog, BTW!)
In close to three years I'll have a teenager, but I think he'll be a further joy. He is reading this as I type...but truly God has given me a special son.
haha! that's a real funny picture!
Post a Comment