Monday, December 21, 2009

36 Weeks... Updated Photo

Thirty-six weeks? Is that all?

Before any of my pregnancies, I used to think that pregnant women were being just a bit dramatic. I mean, really, does a little extra weight in the tummy region really cause you to limp around like that? To move so slowly? To get out of breath just from standing up? Really??

But I've learned a good lesson in the past 5 years. I was way too quick to pass judgement based on something I had no personal experience in.

When I'm walking, I've developed quite a limpy waddle.

When I'm standing, my sense of balance is way off.

When I lay down, it's almost impossible to roll over or get back up. In fact, a few days ago, I had to enlist Brad's help in rolling over and getting back up. But when you look at this recent picture of me, how could you expect anything different?



6 comments:

robin cornett said...

Jenny, you crack me up! Been right there with you, but didn't have your sense of humor about it. Thanks for making me chuckle, and fear not! The end is in sight.

Julia said...

Oh Jenny, that's hysterical. Hang in there...

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

That is too funny! I feel your pain... well, not yet, but in the near future! You are such a cute pregnant lady!

M & M said...

My! How good looking you are!
Not too much longer...

AbbyM said...

Are you my twin?

anna said...

A neighbor once told me that they first found out I was pregnant by the way I walked.
Waddling must be universal. I've seen a recent photo of you and you look lovely...hardly the beached whale!