Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Cut Above (The Shoulders)

Evelyn has always loved her long hair. In fact, the last time I trimmed it (3/4 inch off at the most!), she burst into tears because I cut it too short.

But the last 2 months or so, she's had a change of heart. She's been talking about donating her hair for people with cancer. And the past week, her desire has been quite intense. So on Saturday, we went together to get our hair majorly trimmed!

Here we are, just before walking out the door:


And here we are, after arriving back home:



She has commented several times about how cute she is, and how much she loves her new haircut. And I agree... she is adorable! I didn't know what I would think about the shorter 'do, but I love it!

We're ready to mail our ponytails off to Locks of Love, but had to get one last picture with our long locks. Evie's idea: "Let's pretend like they're beards, and we're old men." She did a much better job of acting-- even stroking the beard!-- than I did. What fun!


2 comments:

M & M said...

That's really special that you could do that together!

anna said...

I like your haircuts!