The Pine and the Myrtle in the Half-Acre Woods
That is so fun Jenny! I love the last shot of the laundry because it really captures the WHOLE story!
You are graced with tolerance...I wouldn't love footprints on the carpet. But pretty nifty that you can throw the boots in the washer. The kids look so much older and taller. What fun for them!
You are a better mommy than I am, Jenny! I would probably not let my kids do this, and with a newborn to boot! You're amazing!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is so fun Jenny! I love the last shot of the laundry because it really captures the WHOLE story!
You are graced with tolerance...I wouldn't love footprints on the carpet. But pretty nifty that you can throw the boots in the washer. The kids look so much older and taller. What fun for them!
You are a better mommy than I am, Jenny! I would probably not let my kids do this, and with a newborn to boot! You're amazing!
Post a Comment