Dear Samuel,
Bless you, my child! Thanks to your recent long hours of sleeping at night, your Mommy is a happy Mommy! Over a week of 6 hours straight. Followed by 3 nights in a row of 8 hours straight. Thank you for figuring out days and nights! Keep up the good work! You can make it to 12 hours—I know you can do it!
Love, Mommy
4 comments:
What a beautiful little boy! (I mean handsome!)
I am so glad you are getting more sleep!
The world does seem brighter on a full night's sleep. I love the photo.
oops. I'm anns
Oh Jenny, he is so precious! It is sooooo much better when mommy gets a full night of sleep. I don't know how my kids missed the memo, but as soon as Reecey started sleeping through the night Avery and McClaine started waking up with growing pains. What???
Post a Comment