Friday, August 27, 2010

Day #5

First of all, thanks to all of you who responded to my last post. I appreciate your comments, e-mails, and phone calls! The rest of Evelyn’s week has been much better than the first day. (And, therefore, my week has been better, too!) Evelyn is making friends, and enjoying her class. And she’s super-excited about getting “tickets” for good behavior. (Every time she accumulates 10 tickets, she gets to choose a prize. This morning she was anticipating that today is the day she would get to 10!)

Here’s my little Evie this morning, on Day #5 of Kindergarten. Her school is the Wakefield Mustangs, and today was the day to dress like cowgirls and cowboys. She’s cute, isn’t she?? :)

_MG_7595 _MG_7587 _MG_7589 _MG_7590

6 comments:

The Walmer Family said...

Hooray! SO glad her week got better. Love to see that happy smiling face. God is so good!

Adam Pratt said...

Hmmm....I don't think we have cowboy/cowgirl day here in the Wheaton school district. ;-)

anna said...

Love her outfit. She is very stylish. Pink boots are hot.

I am so glad that she is more settled and both your weeks improved.

Kerry said...

You're both surviving...Shannon told me she waited until she dropped off Abigail & left school to cry!

Love your photos & your background. I'm getting a new background from Hot bliggity blog after I saw yours. I definitely need an update.

Brigette said...

Hi Jenny! I was going through old emails and happened upon one from you which I was thrilled because I had thought I had lost touch with you! I have been loving reading and catching up on your adorable blog! I can't believe how big the kids are and you have 4! I am so glad all is well and can't wait to catch up with you! We have big news! We are off to Australia for a few years next month! One last adventure for us! Our blog is blog.helmerfamily.com.

Tyne said...

Hey Jenny, I am just catching up on your blog and saw that Evelyn had a tough start... so glad to see that it has gotten better. Heart breaking, isn't it? Are you adjusting as well as she is?