Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last Day of Kindergarten

Evelyn has been counting down the number of school days left for over a month now! I’m pretty sure they were doing it together as a class. Hearing that number get smaller and smaller was wonderful!!! I’ve been looking forward to having all my chicks together for a long time.

Here she is on her last day of Kindergarten:

_MG_0917

 

And in her backpack, she has the clipboard that we made for her teacher. We came up with the design idea together, and then I made it after she went to bed. Here’s a picture:

IMG_0910_edited-1IMG_0912_edited-1

I wish I had remembered to take a picture of the other gift she made. She said her teacher needed a new pointer, because the star kept falling off the end of the other one. So she came up with the idea and design of a new pointer. It looked just like a fairy wand—a slender wooden stick (painted purple) with a wooden star (painted pink with colored dots) on the end. We glued it together really well so it wouldn’t fall apart as easily as the other one. Evelyn really does a great job of putting a lot of thought and detail into gifts she gives others. I love her sweet, generous heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!