Thanks to my sweet friend Haylee, and her recently-4-year-old-daughter, Livvy, I got to make a fun cake this weekend! Liv decided back at Christmastime that she wanted a ladybug cake for her birthday. I’m so glad I got to make it!
Of course, things always take me longer than I think they will. And then the nervous adrenaline starts pumping through me like whitewater rapids. And then my hands get all shaky, just when I really need them to be steady. And that makes me more nervous. And more shaky. Nervous. Shaky. Nervous. Shaky. Nervous!! Shaky!!
STOP!!!!!! GET IT TOGETHER, JENNY!!!!
And now I am entering my focus-zone. Not to be interrupted. Nothing can distract me now.
Unless there’s a hungry, crying baby that needs to be nursed.
So I take some time out to tend to him, and then go back to the kitchen to finish this:
7 comments:
very, very cute.
IT looks beautiful, as always, Jenny!
I especially love the grass!
That is AWESOME! Lovely, really lovely.
Jenny, you always amaze me with your cakes! You are so talented. What a fun cake. Was the grass part cake and the ladybug too?
You've got to be kidding me!! That's amazing! YOU are amazing!
jen! that is perfect! haha. love that bug!
WOW!!! You're so talented! Can I have a ladybug birthday cake too?
Post a Comment